The Crew

My photo
Fort Lauderdale, United States

Friday, January 29, 2010

What a Blast

So how much for you to put this bad boy in Blue?
Anna and I had a great time talking to Jay Kraft from Bay Breeze Yacht Sales of Traverse City. It is no surprise that not only does this boat attract great people, it is sold buy some of the nicest people. Thanks Jay for letting us ohhh and ahhh over this sweet boat. If anyone is interested in these boats in the great lakes area, give this guy a call. 231-941-5884

All right Ed, I will think about going halves.






Think I could put these babies on Blue?


This is the wheelhouse of my dreams





I was going to tell this guy he missed a spot but Anna's aim for my shin is flawless


Engage!


Honey its perfect!




Had to look twice at this one. If I didn't see it I would never have believed it.

Try to guess which beer belongs to the guy thinking about buying a boat.


Ed finally found two great guys who were willing to help him ponder his situation.












No comments:

Post a Comment